Heater Cap has a proven track record of preventing ice build up in the gutters.
Heated gutter covers can be added to the existing gutter protection system. Or if there isn't a tree issue, they can be installed on the roof, gutters, and down spouts to protect against ice issues. There are some systems available, but the patented Heater Cap has several advantages:
- Self regulating, heavily insulated, heat cables that don't get above 90 degrees Fahrenheit during the winter
- A heat dispersing panel to go over the cable to spread the heat out to melt large amounts of snow or ice
- The system is hardwired into its own separate circuit in the breaker box with a 20 or 30 amp GFI breakers with EPD (equipment protection device) components
- Heater Cap can be mounted in just the gutters and down spouts, or on the roof if organic debris is not an issue
- Heater Cap can be mounted on most metal panel gutter guards
- Heater Cap has been installed by a network of dealers since 2003. As with anything electrical, we have had time to work out the bugs in the system